I need your help!!!

From: Athanas Pius
Date: Fri Mar 11 2011 - 00:54:48 EST

Hello Friend,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name
is Daniel Onome 27yrs old, I live here in Nigeria,I need your help
getting back to school, I know this may sound crazy but i just need
somebody to help me.

I Was born and brougt up in a poor home I am not saying you should give
me money. But if you can help me get an admission in any school any were
in the world i will be very happy to and God will bless you a million
times if you help me and am ready to do what you want me to as far as you
can get me back to school. am looking forward to hear from you my friend.
email:onome_daniel@xxxxxxxxx

Regards

Daniel Onome,
God bless.