Switch between IO schedulers at runtime

From: Amirali Shambayati
Date: Mon Mar 14 2011 - 06:49:18 EST

Dear all,

I'm using Qemu + GDB to debug my new IO scheduler code. I need to be
able to switch between IO schedulers at runtime. As much as I know and
I've tested it in my system, I should echo 'IO-sched name'>
/sys/block/sda/queue/scheduler but the linux image I use(linux-0.2.img
Small Linux disk image containing a 2.6.20 Linux kernel, X11 and
various utilities to test QEMU ) doesn't have "sys folder". Anybody
knows another way to switch IO schedulers runtime?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

--
Amirali Shambayati