Re: milw0rm rootkit

From: Justin
Date: Mon Mar 14 2011 - 15:28:35 EST

Yes, she runs 2.6.34.8-68.fc13.i686.PAE

I know this is for the kernel... The C file seems to exploit a
vulnerability in the kernel, so I thought I should let the kernel
people know so they could patch it upstream. Right? I know the hacker
couldnt have gotten in if the security was stronger, but shouldnt the
kernel be secured against the rootkit?