Re: usb-serial gadget -- windows xp not working

From: nidhi mittal hada
Date: Tue Mar 22 2011 - 01:30:21 EST

Thanks a Lot ..
I have got it working ....i tried changing afew string mentioned at
the end of inf file ...
as according to my device ...Beagleboard Netchip development board ....

and it worked well...

Thanks ...one more doubt .........

could you please tell What is the maximum speed we can get from the
usb-serial transmission in bits/sec ............?

Nidhi

--
Thanks & Regards
Nidhi Mittal Hada