Update on Android PM enhancements - CONFIG_HAS_EARLYSUSPEND and friends

From: Luis R. Rodriguez
Date: Wed Mar 23 2011 - 16:06:14 EST

Arve,

What ever happened with your series on the Android PM extensions you
had submitted in 2009 [1] ? I'm working on ath6kl right now and I'm
going to remove all that early suspend crap as its not upstream and I
want to get ath6kl into upstream proper. Do you have plans for a
replacement? Since the thread covers wake locks, have you ironed out
what you are going to do with that as well?

[1] https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/linux-pm/2009-February/019498.html

Luis