Re: compile error with 2.6.39-rc1 (in arch/x86/kernel/apb_timer.c)

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Wed Mar 30 2011 - 09:05:41 EST

Note, the Linux kernel mailing list gets over 600 emails a day. I do not
read all of them, but I do skim through. By not including me in the
reply, I will most likely never see this message again. Always do a reply
all on LKML.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 02:43:55AM +0000, jmheo wrote:

> > Could you post your full config please.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> Here it is, thanks.

As others have posted, it seems that an allmodconfig produces the same
error and there's already a fix.

Thanks,

-- Steve