Re: c67x00 gadget support?

From: Peter Korsgaard
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 05:20:59 EST

>>>>> "John" == John Williams <john.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

John> Hi Peter K,
John> Back in April 2007 you posted a patch series that included a prototype
John> of gadget support for the c67x00.

John> http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb-devel/msg04766.html

Yes, long time ago ;)

John> The host-side stuff is all merged, just wondering what, if
John> anything, became of the gadget layer? It was some low level
John> tweaks on c67x00-drv.c but the majority was in c67x00-udc.[ch]

I'm afraid it never went much further. We ended up not using the gadget
side for that project, and haven't used the chip in any newer designs.

I do remember that we ended up having to patch the bios code running on
the device to get gadget mode running on port B. I'll see if I can find
the latest code somewhere if you're interested.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard