Re: SDHCI: Ricoh [1180:e823] unable to mount MMC cards.

From: Manoj
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 10:12:27 EST

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 30 2011, Manoj wrote:

* turn on CONFIG_MMC_DEBUG and post output
* see if sdhci.debug_quirks=1 helps

It could be that this card does not support MMC cards, it shows up as
SDHCI controller and does not mention MMC, or may be they all come up
as SDHCI, I dont know enough to make that assessment.

Here is the output with debug turned on. Sorry for the flood:

There's no sign of life at all from the card. Have you tried another
MMC card to verify that this one isn't broken? Or the quirks?

Yes, tried it all, I have tried MMC, MMCplus, and quirks. I get the same result. At the same time it sees SDHCI just fine.

- Chris.