Re: [tip:x86/urgent] x86, amd-nb: Rename CPU PCI id define for F4

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 12:28:36 EST

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:14:01PM -0400, Jesse Barnes wrote:
> > The new ID went upstream via cb293250c71f in the merge window, so i wanted to
> > shorten the life-time of the obsoleted name - that will also reduce the chance
> > of any conflicts.
>
> Sounds good, thanks.

Yep, definitely a good idea since I have a couple of patches coming up
for the next merge window and they use this particular #define. That's
why I sent it out now, thinking it is trivial enough to go in and thus
to avoid conflicts at merge window time.

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Advanced Micro Devices GmbH
Einsteinring 24, 85609 Dornach
General Managers: Alberto Bozzo, Andrew Bowd
Registration: Dornach, Gemeinde Aschheim, Landkreis Muenchen
Registergericht Muenchen, HRB Nr. 43632