Re: [media] dib0700: get rid of on-stack dma buffers

From: Florian Mickler
Date: Mon Apr 04 2011 - 12:20:51 EST

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:42:04 +0200 (CEST)
Patrick Boettcher <pboettcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For this one we implemented an alternative. See here:
>
> http://git.linuxtv.org/pb/media_tree.git?a=commit;h=16b54de2d8b46e48c5c8bdf9b350eac04e8f6b46
>
> which I pushed, but obviously forgot to send the pull-request.
>
> This is done now.

Thanks for the information. I see there is a CC: Florian Mickler in
there, but I didn't get any email... maybe something wrong on your
side?

It helps a lot with closing bug reports in the bugzilla, if people add a
reference to the bugreport - if there is one . I.e. a line:

"This should address bug XXXXX. "

Or even a link (preferred).

Regards,
Flo

> For the second patch I will incorperate it as soon as I find the time.

no probs.