Re: Linux 2.6.39-rc2

From: Ted Ts'o
Date: Wed Apr 06 2011 - 10:22:04 EST

On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 07:00:12PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> It's been an uncommonly calm -rc2, which should make me really happy,
> but quite honestly just makes me really suspicious.
>
> You guys are up to something, aren't you?

The fact that the Linux File System, Storage, and MM summit is taking
place in San Francisco these past two days (and folks have had to be
travelling, preparing, etc.) for said summit probably has had
something to do with it. So yeah, some of us have been doing a lot of
plotting and planning. :-)

A summary of the first day: http://lwn.net/Articles/436871/

- Ted