Attention Winner, YOUR WINNING CHECK OF $750,000 JUST ARRIVED USA.

From: asdfgnb
Date: Fri Apr 15 2011 - 17:54:39 EST

Attention winner,

We the management and staffs of Chevron Texaco Promotions 2010/2011 winnings Multinationals Oil Company wishes to

congratulates you once more. I am presently at the airport now with the airport customs agents here in JFK International

Airport, U.S.A with your Free Chevron Texaco Promotions 2010/2011 winnings.

I have a certified bank check of $750,000 here with me,issued in your name by CATER ALLEN PRIVATE BANK. please call the

airport customs authority with the phone number below for further instructions on how to recieve your winning check.

Name: Mr Michael Wellington

Direct Email: michaelwellington210@xxxxxxxxxxx

Direct Phone: +1 9402388798

Please call him immediately, to know how you can recieve your payment immediately.

Thank You And Remain Blessed.