Re: [105/105] nfsd4: fix oops on lock failure

From: J. Bruce Fields
Date: Tue Apr 19 2011 - 16:44:14 EST

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 05:21:57PM +0900, OGAWA Hirofumi wrote:
> OGAWA Hirofumi <hirofumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> >> I'll start test of this patch, and see what happens.
> >
> > OK. Although filp slabs are still slightly increasing (I'm not sure yet
> > whether this is leak of filp on system). But watching before/after
> > patch, the graph of filp slabs is clearly different.
> >
> > As far as I can say patches are fine.
>
> slightly increasing was stopped at 2200-2300. filp leak seems to be fixed.

Another thing to check is whether you can always unmount the exported
filesystem on the server after running your test. So something like:

service nfs stop
unmount /exports/fs

should always succeed; if you get an inexplicable EBUSY on the final
unmount then we likely still have a leak someplace.

--b.