Re: 2.6.39 Block layer regression was [Bug] Boot hangs with2.6.39-rc[123]]

From: Christian Kujau
Date: Thu Apr 21 2011 - 13:53:56 EST

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 at 08:13, Jens Axboe wrote:
> I think we are done, Neil just needs to rebase around the current
> for-linus and then we should expedite things in.

Whatever this was: has it been pushed to Linus yet? I'm on 2.6.39-rc4+
(from yesterday) and I too experience a hang during boot (and other
strange things with udev[0])

Thanks,
Christian.

[0] http://nerdbynature.de/bits/2.6.39-rc4/
--
BOFH excuse #208:

Your mail is being routed through Germany ... and they're censoring us.