Re: [patch] m68k, mm: set all online nodes in N_NORMAL_MEMORY

From: Thorsten Glaser
Date: Mon Apr 25 2011 - 10:28:30 EST

Michael Schmitz dixit:

> Thought so. That's fine actually. Your cross toolchain will be a lot more
> recent than mine.

Just these tools in the exact versions Iâd use natively, too:

binutils-m68k-linux-gnu 2.21.51.20110419-2
gcc-4.4-m68k-linux-gnu 4.4.6-2+m68k.1

>> So, which of these do you guys want?
>>
> Whatever is cleaner and easier to understand. I'm a poor judge of code
> elegance.

Iâd say the âcorrecterâ one, if m68k would have to care about
memoryless nodes in the future (not sure whether itâs possible
for that to happen). But Iâve added your two-liner to Debian now.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:47â<tobiasu> if i were omnipotent, i would divide by zero
all day long ;)