I thought you would enjoy this page on villasitalia.com!

From: instantcash
Date: Mon Apr 25 2011 - 10:37:27 EST

"instantcash@xxxxxxxxx" <instantcash@xxxxxxxxx> has recommended that you visit this page:

Hi Friend,

Do You Need Instant Cash This Week?

Take Action Today! Start Living Your Dreams

Get Your $600 instantprofit Commissions now!!!

URGENTLY Download this software that makes me $4597.76 in 24 Hours!

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday From Home With This Software...Even If
You're Starting From Scratch With Zero Knowledge, Experience Or Budget!
I'll Show You Exactly How.

Due to the extremely high level of Hands-On time Shelly spends with every
new member she has to limit the number of positions that are open.

Here's Proof Of What Even A Total Beginner Can Achieve...

We've Start putting New 30 Members in YOUR TEAM for the APRIL 23th-30th 2011
commission cycle...and GROWING everyday Earn by $100 up to $300 or more.

IMPORTANT:Join before APRIL 30, 2011 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you will earn!

Go Here To Secure not less than $600.00 commission Now and it still growing
as many people joining under you. important secure your position right away:
Your commission will Send Arrive Through ,Paypal, or Credit Card in your area
on every 20th of the month...And Hurry For 6 days Remaining Position This Week!!

Once your Membership are set up, you will be able to earn $600.00 in less than
2 hours a day. I will show you how we do that and then I will help you
through the process so that YOU SUCCEED!

You will access your money in any ATM when you follow the instructions.

Click below!!

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2878784&referrer=securenow2011

TYPE DATE & TIME --- NEW MEMBERS --- COUNTRY

P -- APRIL.24 @ 2:38 AM-----Jinky Buffer------------- United States
P -- APRIL.24 @ 2:53 AM-----Ailaine Smith ----------- United Kingdom
P -- APRIL.24 @ 2:56 AM-----Mandene Jonhson---------- Germany
M -- APRIL.24 @ 4:19 AM-----Cristian Gatmaitan------- Singapore
P -- APRIL.24 @ 4:28 AM-----Jhon Carmalon------------ Italy
M -- APRIL.24 @ 6:01 AM-----lalaine Anderson--------- Australia
P -- APRIL.24 @ 7:11 AM-----Rebecca Underwood-------- Hungary
P -- APRIL.24 @ 7:39 AM-----Jericho Jackson---------- Canada
P -- APRIL.24 @ 9:42 AM-----Thomas Silva ------------ Sri Lanka
M -- APRIL.24 @ 9:58 PM-----Grace Taylor------------- Russia
P -- APRIL.24 @ 10:21 PM-----Gina Henry--------------- New Zealand
P -- APRIL.24 @ 11:24 PM-----Mohammed Ahmen ---------- Romania
M -- APRIL.24 @ 11:33 PM-----Tracey Furlong----------- Puerto Rico
P -- APRIL.24 @ 11:41 PM-----Jane furlong------------- Potugal
P -- APRIL.24 @ 11:47 PM-----Janice Youngtown--------- Taiwan
P -- APRIL.24 @ 11:53 PM-----Shirley Ong-------------- China
P -- APRIL.23 @ 1:45 AM --- Ryann Lambert ----------- Europe
M -- APRIL.23 @ 12:34 AM --- Nick Gauci -------------- Calefornia
M -- APRIL.23 @ 10:24 AM --- Don Riley --------------- Netherland
P -- APRIL.23 @ 10:30 AM --- Lorne Whittaker --------- Swetzerland
P -- APRIL.23 @ 02:14 AM --- Ashwani Vohra ----------- Brazil
M -- APRIL.23 @ 2:34 AM --- Kevin Hunt -------------- Sweden
P -- APRIL.23 @ 1:54 AM --- Charles James Mills ----- South Africa
P -- APRIL.23 @ 12:34 AM --- Delia Lane -------------- New York
P -- APRIL.23 @ 6:45 AM --- Mohamed Suhail Siddique-- Saudi Arabia
M -- APRIL.23 @ 5:34 AM --- Aleksandar Gjuroski ----- Japan
P -- APRIL.23 @ 12:34 PM --- Andrew Karim ------------ England
P -- APRIL.23 @ 8:23 AM --- Carla Pereira ----------- South Korea
P -- APRIL.23 @ 2:34 PM --- Carl Krause ------------- India
M -- APRIL.23 @ 9:14 AM --- David Cook -------------- Denmark

Therefore, you have a GUARANTEED $600.00 Commissions every month from now on!

Earn $20 Per Process!Each $20 x 30 =$600.00 Commission will be yours...

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press enter:
To Secure your $600.00 commission!!!

You will access your money in any ATM when you follow the instructions you receive.

Click below!!

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2878784&referrer=securenow2011

If you join Now, About your membership are secure And you can recieve lifetime
commissionson every 20th of the month. Today its $600.00 For the start of the
month of APRIL if goes up daily until the end of the month.

You must UPGRADE right away or before others do....

Caring for Your Success, Shelly Ryans

Site privacy policy: This page was sent using the villasitalia.com send-to-a-friend link. Your email has not been added to any list and has not been recorded at our site.