How to deal with interrupt on HW without interrupt pin?

From: Adam Jiang
Date: Tue Apr 26 2011 - 11:41:47 EST

Hello, list

I have a weird hardware module on my board. According to the
schematics, there is no pins(there should be, but missed by some
reason) connected to CPU for notifications of interrupt. However,
interrupt status and mask registers on the module could be accessed
with i2c interface. Is there an efficient way to know when the
interrupt occurred? Are there any good example for this? Thanks.

/Adam