ipheth kernel oops

From: John Frankish
Date: Thu Apr 28 2011 - 09:11:39 EST

Please cc my email address as I am not subscribed to the list.

Using ipheth from git://github.com/dgiagio/ipheth.git with:

libimobiledevice-1.0.6
usbmuxd-1.0.7
libplist-1.3
iPhone 3GS using OS4.3.2

after connecting via usb cable, verifying usbmuxd is running and the device is paired:

$ sudo udhcpc -i eth1

ipheth 1-7:4.2: Apple iPhone USB Ethernet device attached
usbcore: registered new interface driver ipheth
------------[ cut here ]------------
WARNING: at net/sched/sch_generic.c:255 0xc034f714()
Hardware name: Latitude D430
NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth1 (ipheth): transmit queue 0 timed out Modules linked in: ipheth squashfs scsi_wait_scan ramzswap loop pcmcia
yenta_socket sdhci_pci dell_wmi video sdhci rsrc_nonstatic backlight wmi battery pcmcia_core ac output mmc_core tg3 ssb libphy
Pid: 0, comm: swapper Not tainted 2.6.33.3-tinycore #2012 Call Trace:
[<c0128285>] ? 0xc0128285
[<c034f64d>] ? 0xc034f64d
[<c01282ca>] ? 0xc01282ca
[<c034f714>] ? 0xc034f714