Re: 2.6.39-rc5-git2 boot crashs

From: werner
Date: Sat Apr 30 2011 - 00:00:42 EST

Enclosed the config and compilation log file (with some warnings, things which should be corrected also). Perhaps it's useful for find the error.

Right now my computer crashed again when I unzipped a big file. As said in the 2.6.39-rc1 until -rc4 reclamations, the computer always crashs if zip, unzip or move big files. This looks like an error of the memory / paging driver.

w.r.t. my last message, it should be ata1 rather than ata0 . ( See, enclosed a foto of such reboot-resistent secondary crashs (happened after a big primary crash) on which 'anything' was interpreted as ata )

wl

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 20:09:16 -0700