Re: 2.6.39-rc5-git2 boot crashs

From: werner
Date: Sat Apr 30 2011 - 01:03:13 EST

Pls see enclosed:

/ lspci -vvxx
/ dmesg

with 2.6.39-rc5-git2.

One minute later, it crashed again. The screen foto, I'll send in a next e-mail in a few seconds, because here I can add only 3 files. After, I rebooted with 2.6.38.4 , what's stable and never crashed. For comparison,

/ dmesg

with 2.6.38.4 (from just now) is added also.

I dont know if in the syslog is recorded what happened before the ata1 crash, I'll search it.

wl

On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:46:18 -0700