RE: [v1] Input: tegra-kbc - modify keypress wakeup logic.

From: Rakesh Iyer
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 13:02:17 EST

Hello Dmitry

Our hardware design cannot reliably support an arbitrary set of keys waking up the system.

In contrast we can reliably accommodate the scenario where all keys can wake the system.

Our vendors agree to having all keys wake the system up rather than the unreliable solution.

Please let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks and Regards
Rakesh