[git pull] drm fixes

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Wed May 11 2011 - 11:55:49 EST

Hi Linus,

two fixes for issues myself and Alex discovered trying to bring up accel
on the cayman hardware. The other change is a bit gross but is all I'm
comfortable with doing this close to a release, it fixes an build failure
on alpha due to the first attempt at supporting Xen + drm drivers, we
actually backed out the change that needs these paths to work so I've just
commented out the two paths for now until Konrad and Thomas work out how
to do this cleanly or just go back to having no Xen support, I seem to
remember someone worrying about Xen making crap out of drivers once merged
and I'm hoping we aren't the first victim, but I'll give them some more
time to find an acceptable solution.

Dave.

The following changes since commit 9f381a61f58bb6487c93ce2233bb9992f8ea9211:

Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6 (2011-05-10 17:39:01 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

ssh://master.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/airlied/drm-2.6.git drm-fixes

Alex Deucher (1):
drm/radeon/kms: fix cayman acceleration

Dave Airlie (2):
drm/radeon: fix cayman struct accessors.
drm/radeon/nouveau: fix build regression on alpha due to Xen changes.

drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_sgdma.c | 3 ++-
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/ni.c | 18 +++++++++---------
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/radeon_gart.c | 6 +++---