Contact MoneyGram Now For The Released Of Your Funds

From: MONEYGRAM OFFICE
Date: Thu May 19 2011 - 23:22:21 EST

Attention Customer,
We the money gram agent remitting office have sent your full compensation
payment of 950.000.00usd through money gram, you will be receiving 10.000.00usd
per day. Now we have sent the first payment to you.
So contact our director Dr. Sule Aboki and ask him to give you the money gram
payment information so that you can be able to pick up your funds through money
gram without any problem.
Here is the contact information of money gramThen contact him with your full
information to give you the reference number to collect your 10,000 usd. your
name, country, phone number, address/city, age/sex call or email him now so
that he can provide the money gram information to you as urgent as you can.
Director General: Dr. Sule Aboki
Email address:mgdept_benin01@xxxx
Phone number: +229-23141531
Thanks and god blessing you.