RE: vmbus driver

From: KY Srinivasan
Date: Mon May 23 2011 - 08:54:16 EST

John, Thomas,

I am working on getting Hyper-V drivers (drivers/staging/hv/*) out of staging.
I would like to request you to look at the Hyper-V timesource driver:
drivers/staging/hv/hv_timesource.c. The supporting code for this driver
is already part of the base kernel. Let me know if this driver is ready to exit staging.

Regards,

K. Y