Re: [RFC] lib: crc8: add new library module providing crc8algorithm

From: Arend van Spriel
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 06:41:11 EST

On 05/24/2011 12:25 PM, RafaÅ MiÅecki wrote:
I'm out of topic, but you can take a look at drivers/ssb/pci.c

We implement crc checksum here as well. The same will be soon needed
for bcma (i've already done this locally).

Hi RafaÅ,

Couple of days ago I posted a patch for comments. In the commit message I referred to ssb having the same algorithm (identical crc table) as brcm80211. One of the reason for moving it to lib directory in the kernel tree. brcm80211, ssb, and bcma could use it.

Gr. AvS

--
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
-- H.P. Lovecraft --