Re: no sound in current -git

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Thu May 26 2011 - 00:18:23 EST

On 05/25/2011 06:34 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
Since the last ALSA merge, I have no sound on my laptop.
I have onboard intel sound, and a NuForce µDAC. Neither of them show up
in alsamixer, or pavucontrol.

Is this a clue ?

ALSA sound/usb/mixer.c:803: 3:0: cannot get min/max values for control 2 (id 3)

59bb7f0eebe69aa32a5c7917a23a7da1c5667d73 perhaps ?

Dave

sound over here is out as well on a macbook pro. seems gnome shell didn't like whats being merged with the current Mainline i.g. no sound bluetooth applet missing. will bisect when I get a chance.

Justin P. Mattock