Re: [2.6.39] crash in acm_ctrl_msg+0x16/0x59

From: Riccardo Magliocchetti
Date: Wed Jun 01 2011 - 14:04:47 EST

Hi,

Il 01/06/2011 09:34, Oliver Neukum ha scritto:
Am Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011, 09:05:44 schrieb Riccardo Magliocchetti:
Here's the lsusb -v

There is something strange going on. This is a cdc-ether device.
Are you using any additional patches?

I'm using a vanilla 2.6.39. I can get only lsusb when the phone is
booted and in that case it is recgnized as cdc-ether.

This is what i got when i attached the phone switched off like when i
got the crash:

Then please post lsusb -v of that state. This is a log of a connection
going wrong due to a bad cable or interference. Does that always happen?

yes it does always happen because (i think) the device hangs, so lsusb does not show the device.

thanks,
riccardo