Re: KVM induced panic on 2.6.38[2367] & 2.6.39

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Sun Jun 05 2011 - 04:15:11 EST

On 06/03/2011 04:38 PM, Brad Campbell wrote:

Is there anyone who can point me at the appropriate cage to rattle? I know it appears to be a netfilter issue, but I don't seem to be able to get a message to the list (and I am subscribed to it and have been getting mail for months) and I'm not sure who to pester. The other alternative is I just stop doing "that" and wait for it to bite someone else.

The mailing list might be set not to send your own mails back to you. Check the list archive.