Re: Linux 3.0-rc2

From: david
Date: Mon Jun 06 2011 - 16:09:48 EST

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011, Linus Torvalds wrote:

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Alessandro Suardi
<alessandro.suardi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

3.0-rc2 tarball appeared, but patch-3.0-rc2.bz2/gz hasn't yet,
 at least according to the proxy server I'm currently behind.

I'm still traveling (will be home tomorrow, for some definition of
"tomorrow"), and it appears that there's probably some throttling or
other going on with the hotel internet. So the git tree is fine, but
the tar-ball isn't going out.

I'll try to at least get the patch out.

hmm, at this point would it make sense to have kernel.org generate the tarball when it sees a new tag appear?

David Lang