Re: [PROBLEM] reproduceable storage errors on high IO load

From: Lars TÃuber
Date: Wed Jun 08 2011 - 06:30:11 EST

Hi there,

I just tested again with different accoustic managment settings (128 and 254)
in all disks.
The problem still remains.

Am I the only one using SW-RAID6 and having this problem?

I have several other SW-RAID6s productivly running. But they all have at
least 12 disks in an array and are very much older (HW + SW).

Newer running machines have at least 16 disks running (2.6.35).

Should I test older kernels than 2.6.32?

Please help me.
The box is ready to run all test you suggest me to run.

Thanks
Lars