[GIT PULL] Btrfs updates

From: Chris Mason
Date: Sun Jun 12 2011 - 07:58:13 EST

Hi everyone,

The for-linus branch of the btrfs unstable tree:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mason/btrfs-unstable.git for-linus

Has our current queue of fixes. Josef's is the biggest pile, mostly in
the allocator. Josef and I both managed to merge his patch to avoid
mapping the extent buffer if skip_locking was set, git merge is just a
little too easy sometimes (I double checked the resulting code).

We've also got some fixes for the new scrub code, and a regression fix
for the new use of current->journal_info in nested transactions.

Josef Bacik (9) commits (+178/-65):
Btrfs: don't commit the transaction if we dont have enough pinned bytes (+7/-0)
Btrfs: don't map extent buffer if path->skip_locking is set (+7/-3)
Btrfs: cache bitmaps when searching for a cluster (+49/-5)
Btrfs: noinline the cluster searching functions (+10/-8)
Btrfs: unlock the trans lock properly (+1/-1)
Btrfs: fix the allocator loop logic (+25/-23)
Btrfs: fix duplicate checking logic (+3/-3)
Btrfs: fix bitmap regression (+69/-19)

Arne Jansen (3) commits (+39/-32):
btrfs: remove unneeded includes from scrub.c (+0/-6)
btrfs: scrub: errors in tree enumeration (+34/-23)
btrfs: reinitialize scrub workers (+5/-3)

Li Zefan (2) commits (+15/-10):
Btrfs: use join_transaction in btrfs_evict_inode() (+1/-1)
Btrfs: avoid stack bloat in btrfs_ioctl_fs_info() (+14/-9)

Chris Mason (1) commits (+5/-4):
Btrfs: make sure to recheck for bitmaps in clusters

Sage Weil (1) commits (+4/-1):
Btrfs: clear current->journal_info on async transaction commit

Ilya Dryomov (1) commits (+2/-6):
Btrfs - use %pU to print fsid

Jan Schmidt (1) commits (+1/-1):
Btrfs: fix extent state leak on failed nodatasum reads

David Sterba (1) commits (+1/-2):
btrfs: fix unlocked access of delalloc_inodes

richard kennedy (1) commits (+1/-1):
btrfs: remove 64bit alignment padding to allow extent_buffer to fit into one fewer cacheline

Total: (20) commits (+246/-122)
fs/btrfs/ctree.c | 10 ++-
fs/btrfs/disk-io.c | 5 +-
fs/btrfs/extent-tree.c | 55 +++++++++------