Michael Jones wants you to know about Texas A+ In-Home Tutoring

From: access
Date: Mon Jun 13 2011 - 19:23:25 EST

Friend,

Michael Jones thought you might like to know about Texas A+ In-Home Tutoring. Please take a look at this link: http://www.texasaplus.com

Michael Jones's comments:

You Have 1 New Message

Hi Friend,

This unknown ClickBank affiliate who made $22,674.48 in only
9 days this month has left you a private video message here:

Promise me this:

1) You'll download his software.

2) You'll send me a testimonial when you make money with it.

Watch your private message here (do not share):

"Discover Exactly How You can Start Making Money With Fast Cash
Strategies That Anyone Can Do Even If You Are A Complete Beginner!"

==>> Get Your $975.00 Commissions In 5 Seconds!

Even during the boom years in any economy it's not possible to
find a form of free income, BUT THIS IS EXACTLY THAT! and it will
make you free money for the rest of your life.

It's Easy To Make Money Everyday From Home With This Software...
Even If You're Starting From Scratch With Zero Knowledge,
Experience Or Budget! I'll Show You Exactly How.

We've Start putting New 30 Members in YOUR TEAM for the JUNE 7 to 14-2011
commission cycle.and GROWING everyday Earn by $100 up to $300 or more.

IMPORTANT:Join before JUNE 14,2011 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position then faster you act the higher commission you will earn!

Go Here To Secure not less than $975.00 commission Now and it still
growing as many people joining under you. important secure your
position right away: Your commission will Send Arrive Through ,Paypal,
or Credit Card in your area on JULY 20/2011...And Hurry this limited!!

This Program Is Hands Free Once your Membership are set up, you will
be able to earn $975.00 in less than 2 hours a day. I will show
you how we do that and then I will help you through the process so
that YOU SUCCEED! You will access your money in any ATM in your area.

Click below!!

Earn in 5 seconds Click Here:===>>> http://oril.biz/2g

TYPE DATE & TIME ------- NEW MEMBERS ------------- COUNTRY

P --JUNE.12 @ 2:38 AM ---Jinky Stephenson------ United States
P --JUNE.12 @ 2:53 AM ---Ailaine Wood --------- United States
P --JUNE.12 @ 2:56 AM ---Mandene Jonhson------- United States
M --JUNE.12 @ 4:19 AM ---Cristian Chowdhry----- Singapore
P --JUNE.12 @ 4:28 AM ---Jhon Carmalon--------- Italy
M --JUNE.12 @ 6:01 AM ---lalaine Baker--------- Australia
P --JUNE.11 @ 7:11 AM ---Rebecca Underwood----- Hungary
P --JUNE.11 @ 7:39 AM ---Jericho Jackson------- Canada
P --JUNE.11 @ 9:42 AM ---Thomas Lewis --------- Sri Lanka
M --JUNE.11 @ 9:58 PM ---Grace Taylor---------- United Kingdom
P --JUNE.11 @ 10:21 PM ---Gina Henry------------ New Zealand
P --JUNE.10 @ 11:24 PM ---Mohammed Ahmen ------- Mexico
M --JUNE.10 @ 11:33 PM ---Tracey Furlong-------- Puerto Rico
P --JUNE.10 @ 11:41 PM ---Jane Brown------------ Potugal
P --JUNE.10 @ 11:47 PM ---Janice Regan---------- Taiwan
P --JUNE.10 @ 11:53 PM ---Shirley Ong----------- China
P --JUNE.09 @ 1:45 AM ---Ryann Lambert -------- Europe
M --JUNE.09 @ 12:34 AM ---Nick Gauci ----------- Calefornia
M --JUNE.09 @ 10:24 AM ---Don Riley ------------ Netherland
P --JUNE.09 @ 10:30 AM ---Lorne Whittaker ------ Swetzerland
P --JUNE.09 @ 02:14 AM ---Ashwani Vohra -------- Brazil
M --JUNE.08 @ 2:34 AM ---Kevin Hunt ----------- Sweden
P --JUNE.08 @ 1:54 AM ---Charles James Mills -- South Africa
P --JUNE.08 @ 12:34 AM ---Michael Cheney ------- New York
P --JUNE.08 @ 6:45 AM ---Mohamed Salamaikom---- Saudi Arabia
M --JUNE.07 @ 5:34 AM ---Aleksandar Gjuroski -- Japan
P --JUNE.07 @ 12:34 PM ---Andrew Karim --------- England
P --JUNE.07 @ 8:23 AM ---Carla Pereira -------- South Korea
P --JUNE.07 @ 2:34 PM ---Carl Krause ---------- United States
M --JUNE.07 @ 9:14 AM ---David Cook ----------- Denmark

Therefore,you have a GUARANTEED $975.00 Commissions every month from now
on!Earn $39 Per Process!Each $39x30=$975.00 Commission will be yours...

Be Sure to Copy the link below & Paste into your browser and press
enter: To Secure your $975.00 commission!!!

Click below!!

Earn in 5 seconds Click Here:===>>> http://oril.biz/2g

Just one simple payment of $39 and you could have earn $975.00 that
is yours,And you recieve unlimited commissions every 20th Next month.
Today its $975.00 For the start of the month of JUNE 2011 if goes
up daily until the end of the month.

You must UPGRADE right away or before others do....

Caring for Your Success, Michael Jones

The RCT Affiliates Team