Re: [RFC v2] security: intoduce ptrace_task_may_access_current

From: Eric Paris
Date: Mon Jun 20 2011 - 10:45:27 EST

On 06/20/2011 10:43 AM, Vasiliy Kulikov wrote:
On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:22 -0400, Eric Paris wrote:
serge even if you disagree with all of that, you are definitely
going to need to review the capability changes added here.
Personally I'd like to see all of the capability changes done as a
separate patch from the ptrace changes.
I'm afraid the patch series will not be bisectable (capabilities and
ptrace code are very interconnected), but I'll try.

Just add the new functions, describe them, document them, but don't use them. Then use them in the second patch.

-Eric