ioctl_fsfreeze and FIFREEZE timeout value

From: Vasiliy G Tolstov
Date: Tue Jun 21 2011 - 17:18:37 EST

Hello. Sorry for e-mail to, may be, wrong list.
I'm try out use FIFREEZE ioctl to do some magic stuff with fs, as i read
lkml some version of patch contains ability to set timeout for fs
freeze, but now i check kernel git and does not see any params for
freeze to setup timeout.
I'm use linux-3.0.0-rc3, ioctl run returns success, but fs does not
unfrozen after timeout.
Where my mistake or may be this feature not included in kernel now ?