Re: [RFC 7/8] drivers: introduce rpmsg, a remote-processormessaging bus

From: Sasha Levin
Date: Tue Jun 21 2011 - 23:11:34 EST

On Wed, 2011-06-22 at 12:12 +0930, Rusty Russell wrote:
> > +#define VIRTIO_ID_RPMSG 10 /* virtio remote processor messaging */
>
> I think you want 6. Plan 9 jumped ahead to grab 9 :)

Maybe it's worth adding an appendix to the virtio spec as part of this
(and really any) patch series which takes a virtio ID.

Also, I understand that virtio itself as an idea isn't Linux specific,
but maybe it's worth including the spec (or at least a variation of it)
as part of the kernel documentation.

--

Sasha.