WESTERN UNION 5000.00USD URGENT PICK UP

From: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
Date: Sat Jun 25 2011 - 14:38:50 EST

--
How are you doing today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00USD dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full benefited sum of $1,800,000.00USD via our office here (Western Union) by the United nations in conjunction with the Nigeria Government as a compensation.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were many but i cannot reach you yesterday even this morning.So,I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that can pick up this $5000.00USD to enable us send another $5000.00USD by tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only $5000.00USD per day.

Kindly pick up this information and hurry up to the nearest western union money office that is close to you and pick up this first payment that has been sent to you now and as soon as you are done with the pick up kindly get back to us in order for us to send you another payment by tomorrow,as you know that we shall be sending you $5000USD par day.

Manager :Mrs.Anita Daniel
Email: w.westernmoneytransfer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Email me once you picked up this $5000.00USD today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00USD,

Payment Information.
MTCN :_______________853-435-9544
Sender's Name:_________Rose Micheal
Text Question:__________What
Answer:_______________Blue
Amount Sent___________$5000.00USD
Country:_______________Nigeria

With due respect please get back to us urgently after the pick of the money and
if you have any problem you can as well contact us immediately.

Thanks
Mrs. Anita Daniel.
western union Office.