bluetooth Object Push Profile

From: ranjith kumar
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 05:03:48 EST

Hi,

Plese tell me if the "blue tooth---- Object Push Profile(OPP)" is
implemented in side the linux kernel.
If so, please tell me in which file that code is implemented.

Not only that profile, are all the profiles defined by the blue tooth
SIG are implemented inside the kernel?

I am new to bluetooth protocols. I have a doubt related to OPP
profile. I read " OPP profile is a profile for sending "objects" such
as pictures, virtual business cards, or appointment details." I have
a laptop with bluetooth and mobile with blue tooth which contain
pictures. If I copy the picture from mobile to laptop, is it copying
using OPP profile??

Thanks