HELLO

From: david sccot
Date: Mon Jul 04 2011 - 21:01:25 EST

Hello
Good day to you over there i in need good teacher a tutor for my son
Jerry for this month and nest month i got your advert while surfing
through the internet and i really want my child to be taught by you
Jerry is 15 year old and easily catch up.Although,i understand you are
in (C a} but i've arranged with my client son Nanny living there that
my son is coming to stay with her for his period of tutoring and she
has agreed with me to come to the state .kindly get back to me
with......

1.CHARGE FOR AN HOUR....

2.TOTAL CHARGES FOR 1MONTH THAT HE WILL BE TAUGHT 3TIMES PER WEEK..

3.YOUR PHONE NUMBER..."

Thanks as i hope to read from you as soon a possible...

Regards..

David...