Business Enquiry.

From: Shunji Takeshi
Date: Fri Jul 08 2011 - 22:14:27 EST

E-mail: shunji_takesh@xxxxxxx

Hello,
This is to invite you to an investment opportunity involving a lucrative business proposal for a common interest to share with you.

I am Mr. Shunji Takeshi from Hong Kong. This concerns the transfer of a large sum of money. Everything about this transaction shall be legally done without any problem. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.
If you are interested, mail back, through my private Email address, written above,

I shall give you more informations about this proposal, as soon as I receive your positive response.

Kind Regards,

MR.Shunji Takeshi.