[no subject]

From: Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen
Date: Mon Jul 18 2011 - 16:31:55 EST

Good Day,

I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai
Banking Corporation Limited.i have a business proposal of Twenty Two million
Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only for you to transact with me
from my bank to your country.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you
prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my email
address:choi_chu08@xxxxxxxxxxx and I will let you know what is required of you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mr. Vincent Cheng