Re: pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2011-07-22

From: David Miller
Date: Sun Jul 24 2011 - 06:11:16 EST

From: David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:16:35 -0700 (PDT)

> From: "John W. Linville" <linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:23:09 -0400
>
>> Here is the last big pull request of new wireless bits intended
>> for 3.1. This includes the usual big batch of updates to iwlagn,
>> a number of updates to ath9k, mwifiex, carl9170, libertas, and other
>> drivers, and soem updates to mac80211 and cfg80211 from Johannes.
>> The most noteworth bits are most of the final push from Rafał for
>> supporting current Broadcom wireless hardware in b43.
>>
>> Please let me know if there are problems!
>
> A little late to be submitting this since the merge window is
> already open, but I pulled anyways.
>
> Thanks!

Please fix this build regression, the suspend/resume ops are only
available when CONFIG_PM is defined.

drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c:3464: error: unknown field 'suspend' specified in initializer
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c:3464: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c:3465: error: unknown field 'resume' specified in initializer
drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-agn.c:3465: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type