[GIT PULL] sound updates #2 for 3.1-rc1

From: Takashi Iwai
Date: Wed Jul 27 2011 - 04:13:41 EST

Linus,

please pull the second batch of sound updates for v3.1-rc1 from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tiwai/sound-2.6.git for-linus

This includes the updates/fixes of ASoC that were slipped from the
previous pull request, and a few HD-audio driver regression fixes and
updates.

Thanks!

Takashi

===

Eliot Blennerhassett (1):
ALSA: Make snd_pcm_debug_name usable outside pcm_lib

Liam Girdwood (2):
ASoC: dapm - add DAPM macro for external enum widgets
ASoC: dapm - Add methods to retrieve snd_card and soc_card from dapm context.

Mark Brown (3):
ASoC: Mark cache as dirty when suspending
ASoC: Acknowledge WM8962 interrupts before acting on them
ASoC: Revert "ASoC: SAMSUNG: Add I2S0 internal dma driver"

Rajashekhara, Sudhakar (2):
ASoC: davinci: fix codec start and stop functions
ASoC: davinci: add missing break statement

Sangbeom Kim (2):
ASoC: SAMSUNG: Modify I2S driver to support idma
ASoC: SAMSUNG: Add I2S0 internal dma driver

Takashi Iwai (5):
ALSA: hda - Fix DAC filling for multi-connection pins in Realtek parser
ALSA: hda - Make CONFIG_SND_HDA_POWER_SAVE depending on CONFIG_PM
ALSA: hda - Add post_suspend patch ops
ALSA: hda - Allow codec-specific set_power_state ops
ALSA: Make pcm.h self-contained

Tim Howe (1):
ALSA: hda - Cirrus Logic CS421x support

Vitaliy Kulikov (3):
ALSA: hda - Add support of the 4 internal speakers on certain HP laptops
ALSA: hda - Fix invalid mute led state on resume of IDT codecs
ALSA: hda - Make sure mute led reflects master mute state

Wolfram Sang (3):
ASoC: core: make comments fit the code
ASoC: sgtl5000: refactor registering internal ldo
ASoC: sgtl5000: guide user when regulator support is needed

---
include/sound/pcm.h | 35 ++-
include/sound/pcm_params.h | 16 +-
include/sound/soc-dapm.h | 6 +
sound/core/pcm_lib.c | 13 +-
sound/pci/asihpi/asihpi.c | 21 -
sound/pci/hda/Kconfig | 1 +
sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.c | 114 +++---
sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.h | 15 +-
sound/pci/hda/hda_local.h | 2 +-
sound/pci/hda/patch_analog.c | 4 +-
sound/pci/hda/patch_cirrus.c | 743 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
sound/pci/hda/patch_conexant.c | 14 +
sound/pci/hda/patch_realtek.c | 15 +-
sound/pci/hda/patch_sigmatel.c | 122 +++++--
sound/pci/hda/patch_via.c | 4 +-
sound/soc/codecs/sgtl5000.c | 70 ++--
sound/soc/codecs/wm8962.c | 6 +-
sound/soc/davinci/davinci-vcif.c | 9 +-