Information about Kernel Summit invites and proposals

From: Theodore Ts'o
Date: Thu Jul 28 2011 - 22:02:06 EST

Hi all,

My apologies the invites for this year's kernel summit have been going a
little bit slowly. The usual summer travel/vacation slowed us (well,
me) down a bit. The first round of invites will be going out by the end
of this week, and the next round will be following shortly next week.

In the mean time, because the schedule has slipped a little, and because
we've only had three proposals submitted here:

https://sites.google.com/site/kernelsummit2011/proposals

We've extended the deadline by two weeks, to August 5, 2011. Please
note that people whose discussion or presentation proposals that we
accept will be able to attend the invite-only 2nd day of the kernel
summit.

Cheers!

- Ted