Re: [GIT PULL] dmaengine: at_hdmac fixes for next

From: Koul, Vinod
Date: Fri Aug 19 2011 - 08:54:49 EST

On Tue, 2011-08-16 at 15:56 +0200, Nicolas Ferre wrote:
> Vinod,
>
> Please pull from:
>
> git://github.com/at91linux/linux-2.6-at91.git nfe/sdma_at_hdmac
>
> to receive latest updates for the Atmel at_hdmac dmaengine driver. Those changes are made on top of current linus' git tree (v3.1-rc2-59-g5bad33c).
> The patches below have been discussed on the linux-arm-kernel mailing-list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nicolas Ferre (4):
> dmaengine: at_hdmac: replace spin_lock* with irqsave variants
> dmaengine: at_hdmac: improve power management routines
> dmaengine: at_hdmac: add wrappers for testing channel state
> dmaengine: at_hdmac: fix way to specify cyclic capability
>
> drivers/dma/at_hdmac.c | 159 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------
> drivers/dma/at_hdmac_regs.h | 24 +++++++

Hi Nicolas,

I tried to merge your branch, but I also get lot on unwanted commits :(
Looks like this branch is based on current Linus's tree, I typically
base my next on rc-X and not any random commit.

Either you can rebase to latest rc-X and I will merge, or since I
created a test branch I can extract your 4 patches and apply to my next.

Let me know which way you prefer

--
~Vinod