Re: kernel oops and panic in acpi_atomic_read under 2.6.39.3. calltrace included

From: rick
Date: Wed Aug 24 2011 - 18:18:45 EST

Hi Huang,

The original system needs to ship to our customer ASAP. Disabling ghes is
sufficient for the time being for that. As such, I have set up an
identical system as a temporary master for another cluster to continue
this testing.

I have applied your patch. Here is the output of dmesg | grep GHES so far:

[ 9.272198] GHES: gar mapped: 0, 0xbf7b5ff0
[ 9.280782] GHES: gar mapped: 0, 0xbf7b6200
[ 9.285102] [Firmware Warn]: GHES: Poll interval is 0 for generic
hardware error source: 1, disabled.

I have the serial console activated and stress tests started back up.
I'll reply with the output once I get another panic.

Thanks!
Rick