Kindly read and reply through my private email... inna.patarkat3@qatar.io

From: inna
Date: Tue Aug 30 2011 - 03:39:50 EST

Kindly read and reply through my private email... inna.patarkat3@xxxxxxxx
An Emergency from Mrs. Inna Patarkatsishvil
Greetings in the name of the Lord, I am Mrs. Inna Patarkatsishvili, the widow of late Georgian business tycoon Mr. Badri Patarkatsishvili, I have a business proposal which will be of great benefit to you and myself. I will send you further details once i receive your response back. Please for security reason, i will strongly recommend that you write me through my private email account only.Thanks for your understanding.
Yours truly,
Mrs. Inna Patarkatsishvili
Private Email: inna.patarkat4@xxxxxxxx