Fwd: Thinkpad hotkeys and USB audio not working after resume in 3.0.x

From: Pedro Ribeiro
Date: Thu Sep 01 2011 - 06:37:53 EST

Hi,

I'm hitting a bug with my thinkpad T400. After resuming from
Hibernate, the thinkpad hotkeys and my USB audio card do not work at
all.
Suspending to RAM and resuming seem to solve the problem, but after
another hibernation it comes back again.

This only happens with TuxOnIce but not with the vanilla kernel.

Rafael, can you please point out from the top of your head if there
was any change that could have caused this?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,