Re: [next] unix stream crashes

From: Valdis . Kletnieks
Date: Fri Sep 02 2011 - 12:12:27 EST

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 18:40:45 PDT, Tim Chen said:

> Yes, Jiri's log does indicate that something went wrong when releasing
> the skb, most likely due to changes in the pid and credentials ref
> count. Unfortunately, I cannot duplicate the problem on my system. Any
> info on your system to help me debug will be appreciated. I'll try to
> take another look at the patch tomorrow.

Dell Latitude E6500, Core2 T8700 processor, x86_64 kernel, a slightly mangled
Fedora Rawhide userspace. I'd not be surprised if there's an idiocyncratic
setting in my .config that makes the bug crawl out of the woodwork on my box,
so I'm attaching the .config in case it provides some enlightenment.

If you want me to try a debugging or test patch, let me know...