[RFC][patch 0/2] kdump: Allow removal of page tables for crashkernel memory

From: Michael Holzheu
Date: Thu Sep 08 2011 - 09:27:07 EST

Hello Vivek,

I am back from vacation. We had one topic left that we didn't finish last time:
The removal of page tables for the crashkernel memory to protect the
loaded kdump kernel.

This patch series implements a new proposal for that:
[1] kdump: Add infrastructure for unmapping crashkernel memory
[2] s390: Add architecture code for unmapping crashkernel memory

The patches apply on the last kdump patch series that I sent.

Michael