Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree (tty tree related)

From: Geert Uytterhoeven
Date: Sun Sep 11 2011 - 05:05:53 EST

Hi Arnaud,

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 06:23, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:47:40 -0400 Arnaud Lacombe <lacombar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Couldn't all the error log be public, rotated over a 7 iteration
>> period ? That would be fair to everyone.
>
> See http://kisskb.ellerman.id.au/linux-next (as stated in all my release
> emails).

And if you want to analyze the results, you can use the scripts I use
to create the
regression/improvement reports for tagged Linux releases.
While it would be nice to have the same for linux-next releases, I
unfortunately don't
have the time for that, as there's still some manual work involved.

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-next/msg11040.html

You can get the scripts referenced in my email above from any kernel.org mirror,
e.g. ftp://ftp.belnet.be/mirrors/ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/geert/linux-log/.
They may not be the latest version, though, have to check/fix when
master.kernel.org
is back.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

            Geert